Cookies Policy - UpGrow Marketing
*By browsing our website you agree our cookies policy.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device (computer, tablet, or mobile) when you visit a website. They are used to remember your preferences and provide a more personalized experience. Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your device for a set period of time or until you delete them, while session cookies are deleted when you close your browser.
- Remember your preferences and settings.
- Improve our website’s performance and usability.
- Analyze how users navigate and use our website.
- Deliver targeted advertising based on your browsing habits.
Types of Cookies We Use
We use the following types of cookies:
- Essential cookies: These are necessary for our website to function properly and cannot be turned off in our system.
- Functional cookies: These remember your preferences and settings to provide a more personalized experience.
- Performance cookies: These analyze how users navigate and use our website to improve its performance and usability.
- Advertising cookies: These deliver targeted advertising based on your browsing habits.
We also use third-party cookies, which are cookies that are set by other websites or services. These cookies may be used to deliver targeted advertising based on your browsing habits or to enable social media sharing.
Changes to this Cookies Policy
We may update this Cookies Policy from time to time. If we make material changes, we will notify you by email or by posting a notice on our website.
If you have any questions or concerns about this Cookies Policy, please contact us by clicking the button below